FILM MAKING COURSES
FAME Institute offers a one year Diploma Programme in Film Making (Visual & Creative Communication) for those who desire to make a career in Direction, Production, Editing, Sound Editing, Script-Writing and Cinematography. This is a one year programme which emphasizes on enhancing the skills of the students in Visual & Creative Communication. The students will choose a core area and will specialize in the same.
There are no other top institutes for photography quite like the Fame institute’s With a passionate focus on the practical elements of photography,Fame institute empowers students to master not only the essential photography basics taught by any other good photography schools, but also the technical and business practices that will set them apart in their professional photography career.
Flim Making Curriculum
The students get theoretical as well as practical inputs on key skills that are required for Digital Cinematography such as:
- Learn about TV and film history, as well as the latest in new media developments
- Develop advanced editing, audio, cinematography, and lighting skills
- Develop and pitch entertainment concepts
- Create scripts and storyboards, and develop characters and dialogue
- Build, shoot, and strike film sets and direct actors
- Work with diverse digital video cameras and use a camera
- Create and showcase a portfolio of work from development to post-production (including a short documentary, narrative film and a final project that is festival and distribution ready)
- Navigate domestic and international business landscapes in TV and film, including mobile, web and video on demand
- The Comprehensive program preps students to develop advanced editing, audio, cinematography, and lighting skills.
- Duration: 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year