Editing is the largely thankless but absolutely pertinent job that immediately follows the shooting of a film. It determines the resultant material, with a sharp, crisp edit having the ability to transform an entire film.
The basic foundation of Editing is taught to all students through practical exercises, which reflect the current professional industry standard workflows and are founded on the principle of filmmaking as an art and a profession. Great emphasis is given to visual storytelling and in the use of all elements of story, performance, cinematography, frame composition, sound, and design to serve the narrative and the director’s vision.
For students wishing to pursue this face of post production, the Creative Editing programme has been designed to include the technical software training required to facilitate the editing process, as well as the education pertinent to picking and choosing the right edits for the final outcome. Students in this course module will be fully equipped to deliver a movie from the rough drafts provided to the.
- Process of editing as grammar of film-making
- Technical excellence over FCP and AVID operation
- Offline editing in multi-camera set-ups
- Audio-visual effects, packaging & chroma-key Mastering the editing skills for dialogue, song, action, comedy, horror, suspense and thrill
- The art and technique of editing Feature Films, TV Serials, Music Videos, Ad Films, Reality Shows, Talk Shows, Documentaries, News Stories, Montage & Promos
- Duration: 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year