SOUND ENGINEERING COURSES
FAME Institute has designed a comprehensive program in Sound Engineering for those who love to play with sound and music. The Institute incorporates an impressive list of facilities. Our computer lab facilities are also of the highest standard, where each student is assigned Apple iMac / PC workstation depending on the project, fully equipped with the required industry software.
The basic foundation of Editing is taught to all students through practical exercises, which reflect the current professional industry standard workflows and are founded on the principle of filmmaking as an art and a profession. Great emphasis is given to visual storytelling and in the use of all elements of story, performance, cinematography, frame composition, sound, and design to serve the narrative and the director’s vision.
The professional relationship with the director is an essential part of their work and it is developed from the beginning, through the Editor’s participation in the project at the development stage.
Sound Recording Curriculum
- Indoor and outdoor location recording
- Studio recording
- Single & Multi track recording
- Music recording
- Dialogue and Voice over recording
- Foley recording & Dubbing
- Audio cleaning & editing
- Understanding screenplays
- Understanding mise-en-scene
- Understanding standard audio post production workflows
- Track laying, mono & stereo mixing for film
- This course is nothing short of being in a full-fledged Digital Sound Recording Institute. The course here primes students to start their career as On-Location Sound Recordist for Films/TV, Dubbing Studio Sound Recordist, FM Channel Sound Recordist and Foley Sound Recordist
- Applicant should have cleared Primary School
- Duration: 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year