A Cinematography plays a very important role in the process of film making. His job is to convey the perspective of the Director to the audience effectively. The Course aims to give the student a thorough training in every required aspect of Cinematography ,including Introduction to different cameras, their functions, lighting, camera angles & movements etc.
The Cinematography Course is aimed at students who wish to pursue a career in the Camera department of digitally produced feature films, documentaries, commercials and short films. The course focuses on developing the cinematic eye of the student and equips him or her with the necessary skills to tackle demanding professional jobs.
At the Fame institute’s cinematography class students learn the academic and professional skills necessary to be a director of photography who can create the unique visual language of a film, television show, or web series. Throughout their time at Fame institute’s cinematography class students will consistently work on their classmates’ productions with different directors. This hands-on and practical experience helps to prepare upon entering the film industry.
The students get theoretical as well as practical inputs on key skills that are required for Digital Cinematography such as:
- Using light & spot meters
- Understanding natural light
- Using artificial lights
- Understanding lenses and lensing
- Shooting for documentary
- Shooting for fiction
- Shooting for mixed form
- Understanding screenplays
- Understanding mise-en-scene
- Lighting for small & multi- character set ups
- Shooting with track, trolley and crane
- Understanding standard post production workflows
- Digital Inter-negative and colour correction processes
- Production planning with lights & light boys
- This program equips students to start their careers as Cameramen, Cinematographers, Associate Cameramen, Operative Cameramen, Camera Operators and Videographers.
- Applicant should have cleared Primary School
- Duration: 3 Months / 6 Months / 1 Year